First time getting your clothing and household items dry cleaned? Don’t worry. Our Ultra Custom Dry Cleaning in Bellevue makes it easy.
Make the dry cleaning process easier and faster by following just a few steps.
- Identify problem areas and mark them, if necessary. This will help you to find them quickly when you get to the cleaners. Bits of masking tape or safety pins are good for this.
- Be prepared to identify the source of a stain. Any help you can give to take the guesswork out of the cleaning process may help you out in the long run.
- Don’t pre-treat your stains. Your household cleaning agents may not be as gentle on your fabrics as ours are.
- Empty your pockets! It can be easy to miss items that may end up damaging your clothing in the wash.
- Identify any loose buttons or broken zippers that you may need to alert us about. These may require extra care.